User’s Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Terms
Description of Services
We may provide various information on or by means of this Site, including but not limited to that about our services, policy development, media/news coverage, and job postings.
We do not warrant that the Site will function timely, secure and uninterrupted. Upon receiving a written request from you, We shall make reasonable efforts to maintain the Site functional and to timely correct any of its functions reported as broken by you.
Contact Page Submissions, Data Privacy and Site Security
To contact Us via the Site “Contact Us” page, you will be required to submit your name, e-mail address, subject line, and message.
By submitting an e-mail address via the Site “Contact Us” page, you expressly agree to the following:
- The e-mail address you submit is your bona fide e-mail address over which you rightfully exercise dominion and control;
- We may populate and store your e-mail address and any other personal data and/or metadata in our opt-in database of willing marketing e-mail recipients;
- We may disclose such personal data to our agents, subsidiaries, affiliates and/or other third party service providers; and
- You consent to receive marketing e-mails and/or newsletters from Us, our agents, subsidiaries, affiliates and/or other third party service providers.
- sets out the types of personal data about you that we may obtain through and about your use of the Site; and
- governs the manner and extent in which we may collect, process, use and disclose such personal data.
You shall not write, upload or otherwise submit any content – including but not limited to text; still or moving images; audio; video; hypertext and/or hyperlinks linking to other content; data, code, algorithms, executable files, programs, applications and/or software constituting and/or manifesting other content (collectively, “User-generated Content”) – that:
- is, and/or encourages conduct that is, unlawful, likely to give rise to civil liability, inflammatory, seditious, menacing, threatening, offensive, abusive, harmful, discriminatory, harassing, racist, defamatory, libelous, scandalous, deceptive, fraudulent, tortious, vulgar, indecent, obscene, pornographic, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), or otherwise violates our rules, policies, the rights of third parties;
- is or has been the subject of any reasonably foreseeable, threatened or actual legal proceedings, regulatory or governmental investigation, public inquiry or other similar proceedings;
- victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates or is liable to incite hatred toward an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, disability, any other immutable and/or protected characteristic;
- is invasive or in breach of another’s privacy, confidence and/or privilege;
- infringes on any right of publicity, patent, trade secret, trademark, copyright, any other intellectual property and/or other proprietary right of any party;
- consists of or contains advertising, promotional or other marketing material, junk or bulk e-mail (also known as “spamming”), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- consists of or contains any adware, malware, spyware, computer virus, logic bomb, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit, corrupted data, malicious software or any other computer code, data, file or program that may, or is designed and/or intended to, disrupt, corrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of the Site, any software, hardware, IT system, web site or network, or telecommunications equipment; or corrupt, damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party; or is otherwise technically harmful; and/or
- which impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives.
You shall not interfere with anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the Site. Users who violate our systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability.
You shall not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to the Site without our express written consent.
You acknowledge that we may cooperate fully with any investigation of system or network security violation(s) at our Site, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in investigating suspected criminal violations. You consent to your cooperation in this manner, and to our disclosure of any data arising in connection with your use of the Site that is relevant to such investigation, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
This Site may include links to other external third party web sites, information and/or resources (“Linked Material”). We do not control any Linked Material, nor are we responsible for any error or omission in any reference to Linked Material, other parties, their products and/or services. Use of or reliance on any such Linked Material is entirely at your own risk. When visiting Linked Material, you must refer to those external websites’ terms and conditions of use. You expressly agree to indemnify Us from any claims you may have against a third party that you linked to or accessed via the Site.
When accessing the Site, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright and trademark ownership and use of such intellectual property. All content included on this Site (except third party logos), including but not limited to the V4Escrow name and logo, all other Site custom graphics, icons, text, graphics, images, and data compilations is our property and is protected by international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this Site is our exclusive property, and protected by copyright laws. Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by Us or by any third party. Except to the extent strictly necessary for, and for the purposes of, accessing the Site for personal use only, you may not copy, download, reproduce, modify, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute any content or services from this Site in any form or by any means without prior written permission from us, and you are solely responsible for obtaining permission before reusing any copyrighted material that is available on this Site. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright and trademark ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringement.
You agree not to circumvent Broker in any way, but specifically and without limitation by entering into a sale/purchase of Assets listed on the Site without the knowledge and consent of Broker, thereby depriving it of its commission. Broker’s Site may introduce you to companies that are interested in selling or buying rights to the Assets as well as to the aforementioned companies’ employees, vendors, business associates, and clients (collectively “Potential Customer”). You acknowledge and agree that the identities and contact information of such Potential Customer are property and Confidential Information and are a valuable asset of Broker, and Broker retains ownership of each such referral and that You and/or your employees, agents, vendors, business associates or clients may not deal directly or indirectly with any Potential Customer without the written consent of Broker. In the event that you and/or your employees, agents, vendors, business associates or clients have any unauthorized dealing with a Potential Customer and/or enter into a transaction with a Potential Customer that has the effect of circumventing the Broker’s Commission, then you will be responsible to pay the Broker’s Commission as defined in the standard Agreement published on the Site, regardless of Broker’s involvement in the transaction. These provisions shall survive the cancellation or cessation of the relationship for a period of two (2) years.
Disclaimer of Warranties
ALL MATERIALS AND SERVICES ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THE WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR ITS SERVERS ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICES OFFERED THROUGH THIS SITE; OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE.
THIS SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER MISTAKES, INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE SITE AND SERVICES AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. THE SITE AND SERVICES MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND WE MAKE NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE SUCH.
You shall not rely on the Site or its content in any manner. In the event that you nevertheless chose to rely on the Site and/or its content in any manner, you do so entirely at your own risk. We disclaim any and all liability for any and all damages arising out of or in connection with your access, viewing, use of and/or reliance upon the Site and/or its content.
You understand and agree that temporary interruptions of the Site may occur as normal events. You further understand and agree that we have no control over third party networks you may access in the course of the use of the Site, and therefore, delays and disruption of other network transmissions are completely beyond our control.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR Affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and/OR representatives BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR OF ANY WEBSITE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM THIS SITE.
You hereby agree to defend, indemnify and hold Us and our affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives harmless from any and all loss, liability, damages, claims and/or expenses of whatever nature, including legal fees, that We or any third party may suffer, arising directly or indirectly from or in connection with your use or misuse of the Site. We reserve the right, at our own expense and at our sole discretion, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with Us in asserting any available defenses.
Choice of Law
ATTN: Armand Fried, Esq.
8668 Spring Mountain Road, Suite 102
Las Vegas, NV 89117
United States of America
We may send notices to you at any e-mail address or postal address that you may provide when contacting Us. In addition, we may broadcast notices or messages through the Site to inform you of changes to the Site or other matters of importance, and such broadcasts shall constitute notice to you at the time of sending.
The section headings used herein are for convenience only, shall have no legal or contractual effect, and are in no way to be used to construe, interpret, define, limit or extend the scope or intent of the language of the sections to which they pertain.